Easy to maintain open source documentation websites.
Docusaurus allows you to build optimized websites quickly, allowing you to focus on your content.
- Powered by Markdown: Save time and focus on your project's documentation. Simply write docs and blog posts with Markdown/MDX and Docusaurus will publish a set of static HTML files ready to serve. You can even embed JSX components into your Markdown thanks to MDX.
- Built Using React: Extend or customize your project's layout by reusing React. Docusaurus can be extended while reusing the same header and footer.
- Ready for Translations: Localization comes pre-configured. Use Crowdin to translate your docs into over 70 languages.
- Document Versioning Ready: Support users on all versions of your project. Document versioning helps you keep documentation in sync with project releases.
- Content Search Ready: Make it easy for your community to find what they need in your documentation. Docusaurus proudly supports Algolia documentation search.